PorkChopExpress

ummm, its what I do..... leave a comment at the beep.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

damn you texturing!!!!!





















hey hello out there!!!!!I'm back for a small update to the room pics. I added some posters, flags, and papers to the room to give it a bit more life. My problem is that I have to tone down all the images because they are all two harsh and look like they don't belong in the same world. these are basically just the place holders. I also found out that I modelled the room way to large so I'm going to have to scale the room down, yay!!! If you guys have any crits or comments lemme know.
more stuff for albert and lesley on its way....stay tuned

3 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said…

    These new view are so good love the work u do with that pc man!!!

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger rthompson said…

    sweet environment man. lookin great. lookin at the desks, I think they might be a bit wide, as well as the chairs. the desks I remember in school had smaller chairs compared to the tables. and I might offset the desks from all being in straight lines, but you probably havent got to that yet. The only other suggestion i can make is that maybe some of those strip flourescent lights would look better than the ones you have up there now. Like I said, its lookin really great, just a few details that I think could push it a bit.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said…

    Great work on this room !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home