PorkChopExpress

ummm, its what I do..... leave a comment at the beep.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dandy Candy(working title)




Hey so this is the first pass at my film. let me know what you think. late last night I was thinking it would be a good idea to have the film start out with the bag of candy on the dogs head. The dog could then shake it off and enjoy his lolly pop. I just didn't have time to change it I've added in temp audio,but still have to find/record some sound fxs. Anyways let me know what you think.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jacob Cementina said…

    Hey Dude! Poop is funny! I get a real strong Ren and Stimpy feel from this film. I think you have a nice opportunity to get some really bizarre expressions and comedic action from the main character which you don't see a lot of in 3D so that's pretty exciting. If that's the direction that you're going in I think you could push it more and give the dog a lot of personality that way.

    The only thing I can think of as far as story goes is that you could show that the dog has finished the candy that he had in his mouth and is looking for more when he sees the garbage truck go by. Either that, or show some kind of size comparison (the bag in the truck is REALLY big) or some reason why the candy in the truck is better than the one he already has.

    I also think there might be a way to tighten up the reveal at the end. I'm not sure what it is though. I really like how the film ends on his expression and his realization of what he's done. There's just something about the amount of cuts. Either there's too many, or maybe they're too long? Not sure. Either way I like where it's going.

    -Jacob

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger stephenfmunoz said…

    thanks dude, those are some really helpful ideas!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger andre medina said…

    stevie i love this film idea. i greed that the poop bag has to be bigger and a better reward...i will write more tomorrow. i love the idea and the dogs design is sick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home