PorkChopExpress

ummm, its what I do..... leave a comment at the beep.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Guess whos back!!!!





hey guys, its been a while since I updated......lets see, whats happened since then. Well I've gotten most of the animation done for kris and lesley's films I had already agreed to doing,not I just have to finish it up and move on to the new scenes. I ended my run at "the barnyard" and am now unemployed...a fact that albert loves to rub in. I started a character design class in LA at the "Animation Academy" which the robot designs are from. Once I fix problems with the designs and redraw them in better poses I will color them. The bear designs are from an older project I did while I was still in school. I wanted to do newer developement pieces with these guys since I've grown alot since then,but in order to do that I need to revamp the character designs. One of my uncles past away the other day which is very sad for me even though we met only twice from my knowledge. I am sad more because of my fathers loss,but also because My Uncle was an artist and a poet and I never got to really talk to him about that part of his life. Along with some other personal stuff I'm going through, life is a little crazy at the moment,but I can deal,lol. Anyways here's the new stuff. I'll probably post more once I get the hang of illustrator and fixing whatever the problem is with my scanner.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    I'm sorry about your uncle and the other stuff... but glad you're bak! ^_^ (altho i'm a little late in the welc bak, I haven't been checkin my blog ^^;....)

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Urban Barbarian said…

    Those animals are awesome! Hey, I just moved from Laguna Beach not too long ago. Lived right next to the Museum and Madison Gardens

     

Post a Comment

<< Home