PorkChopExpress

ummm, its what I do..... leave a comment at the beep.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Luis' film update






working on camera and lighting for luis' film. seems to be going ok so far. in the first few scenes the lighting is a bit weird. shadows overlapping each other, so I am going to take some more time with it later. I just wanted to send up rough base lighting and the camera. then move into tweeking and adding other lights to make the shot sing. luis said to me that it really is "our" film. that made me feel good that he aprreciates the work I'm doing for him, but I know that its really his film. anyways. good times ahead, to much to do.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Andy Beane said…

    Hey steve looks good. I would use a drectional light pointing up for you r celing so you do not get that circle of light on the celing. You could also use a directional light pointing down to get one shadow but that is up to the director. technically there would be multipule shadows like in you renderings. Later DUDE

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger asako said…

    Looks cool Steve~. Good luck on lighting!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home